Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday

Saturday I had Nick over to do a solo, Nick was my guitarist in Seventeen back in the late 80's and one of my best friends.

Grizzly is recording his basstracks at his own studio, that is how he likes to work...he is so damn good there is no point of me try to tell him what to do,.

Today I will start laying down some Vocals. 13 songs to go.....

This is the track Listing so far (Some title have and will change)

Pissed At What U Missed
I Hate Yer Guts
Fire & Ice
The Last Man Standing
Get U Down
The Stranger (In You)
I Dunno
Pride Before The Fall
Situation
C No Evil
Make U Cry

I have co written with a lots of friends on this album, I want it to be nothing but the best.
I wanna thank, Lennart Östlund, Zinny Zan, Mats Leven, Anders Lundquist, Anders Ringman, Vic Zino, Alec Ferrarra, Nalle, Nick, Sweet, Ian and Koleberg to be a part of this, it means ALOT to me!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bro...I am really looking forward to this!

    JIMMY D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im thrilled to here your songs brother.
    Hope to see you soon.
    /Pat Cwiss

    ReplyDelete