Friday, December 5, 2008

So Sweet;)

My old friend Martin Sweet (Crashdiet) visited my session today.
We started blabbering about shit at the spot, like two brothers that haven't met in a while.

He wanted to listen to what I've done so far so I played him a couple of songs.
To my satisfaction he smiled and said, I love that part, Wow, that sound just like what I would expect from a C. Laney album.
We had a few laughs of my direct connections to Shotgun Messiah, Def Leppard and KISS, lol, c'mon, I LOVE that stuff.

So after a few cups of coffee he tuned his ESP Les Paul and winged away some great solo stuff on the track "Fire & Ice", a track he said would fit right in on the "Crazy Nights" album by KISS....and we both love the KISS from that period.

Some of the takes will be on the "Making of" bonus on the cd.

Kind of felt weird not tagging along to the club "rocks" where he invited me tonight (He was the DJ)
but I know I have tons of stuff to do tomorrow.

Anyways, Keep visiting and drop comments, I'm on every day;)

"Last man Standing"....that was the working title of the album, but since there is too many songs/films named like that, i decided to pass, but thanx dr rock, Lillen and Jamie!!!!



Rawk

Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment